A True line...

Mech and Machines never die...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jr's Voice - Rakesh J, Pre - Final year.


This is the first time I am getting completely involved in parley. I have no idea about how my seniors will make this symposium successful. But I am entirely free from being doubtful, it’s all because I am really so inspired by the hard work of my seniors. I had never expected such a hard work from them. Their plan for the day of function as on date is really very appreciable. The pre- final students from other departments don’t even know when their dept function will be, but it’s not the case as far as Mechanical is concerned. Everyone started imagining how our department function will be. Also I am so proud to have such a seniors who find their best time for making the function grand in spite of their busy schedule towards project. The events are too good and suits best for students under all aspects. With the way things are shaping up I am so clear that parley 2k10 will be a grand success. I expect it should be such that all the participants get satisfied on being a part of parley 2k10.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PUTTING YOUR CONTENT IN THIS BLOG, SEND THE CONTENT TO mechstalwarts007@gmail.com with complete details [Your full name with initial, Roll no. in college, batch (20XX – 20XX)]

NOTE: Any aspiring participant, students of other departments, staff can send content.

No comments:

Post a Comment